Thursday, June 30, 2011
Pictures of Zechariah, Etc.
Zechariah taking a bath. He usually likes them, but he hasn't been so happy during the last few. They taught us in the hospital to wrap them in a receiving blanket to help keep them warm during bath time.
This is a picture of Zechariah taken on Father's Day sitting on his quilt that his mommy needs to finish putting the satin binding on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's sooooo cute! And he's changed so much from when he was first born. Thanks for posting pictures.
Love, Karyn
Thank you for posting pictures. He is a cutie and getting big. I can't wait for Wyatt to be born and for the cousins to meet.
Love,
Tammy
Thank you so much for posting pictures!!!! He is so adorable and precious......It sounds like you guys are doing a GREAT job.....he is your priority and it looks like you guys are enjoying him! Love Aunt Kendy
I enjoyed the pictures! I'm still excited to meet Zechariah sometime when he's not sleeping; perhaps sometime after we have a little one to introduce you too as well.
Post a Comment